To install the program immediately, click Open or Run, and then follow the instructions on your screen. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. To install the program later, click Save, and then download the installation file to your computer. When you're ready to install the program, double-click the file, and then follow the instructions on your screen. This is a safer option because you can scan the installation file for viruses before you proceed.
You can uninstall a program from your computer if you no longer use it or if you want to free up space on your hard disk. You can use Programs and Features to uninstall programs or to change a program's configuration by adding or removing certain options. For more information about uninstalling programs, see Uninstalling programs: frequently asked questions. To learn more about installing programs on your computer, see Install a program.
Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clickingPrograms and Features. Select a program, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. For more information click here
1. From the Start menu, select Control panel.
2. If your Control Panel window is configured to use Category View, search for Programs and click Uninstall a Program.
3. If your Control Panel window is configured to use Small or Large Icons View, click on Programs and Features.
4. Select the program that you want to uninstall from the list displayed and click on the Uninstall button. You can also right click on the name of the program and select Uninstall.
5. Follow the instructions displayed on screen to remove the program from your PC.